4.26.2010

a few more of my beautiful girl ...

Photobucket
Cora Jane
Born: April 23, 2010, 10:55 am
Weight: 7 pounds 5 ounces - Length: 20 inches
Photobucket
Mommy, Hayden and Coco at the hospital. Every time Hayden sees Cora, he says "Oh, She's Cute!"
He is going to be the best big brother!
Photobucket
Thank Goodness for Grandma!
It was so wonderful to have my Mom here to share this experience with. She flew in the night before Cora was
born and watched Hayden while Nate and I celebrated our 5th anniversary and my birthday. Then the next day
we all headed off to the hospital to do the real celebrating!
Photobucket
Baby Cora in her carseat all ready to leave the hospital.
Photobucket
Daddy, Hayden and Coco just home from the hospital.
Photobucket
Here are a few more pictures from the hospital that I don't want to forget. Her birth was such an amazing
experience and she is such a wonderful gift!
Photobucket
Better late than never - My Baby Shower!
My friend Heidi held the most amazing baby shower for me before Cora was born. I am so blessed to have such great
friends here in KC! They are wonderful and spoiled us to death! Thanks again everyone!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Beautiful Girl!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

She is such a doll! I think I wore that exact outfit to Evan's baby shower that you wore to yours! Too funny. And yes there are perks to living away! You get to be spoiled/pampered by your Mama for a whole week!!! Enjoy

Luke and Ali Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke and Ali Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

OK she is beautiful. I loved these pics.

Amanda said...

She is beautiful and you look amazing! Love the name Cora. Very cute. Hayden will be such a great big brother! You can tell how much he loves her!

Amy said...

Of course she is beautiful! I forget how little they are! So precious! Hope you are doing well!

Lacey. Kellen. Beck. said...

She is such a cutie! How fun! Congrats to all of you!

Katie said...

oh my gosh you guys she is absolutely beautiful, we are dying over her! She looks a lot like Presley did when she was born, even the fuzzy back! I LOVE her name, that carseat cover is totally awesome and Kate you look way to good in those hospital pictures. Congrats, you have the most darling little family!

The White House said...

you look adorable, love the pics, where did you get your car seat cover. i love it. congrats

Shawna said...

Congrats on your sweet little girl! She is beautiful and I love her name!

Margaret said...

Congratulations Kate! And Happy Birthday to you and your babe! She's gorgeous, really beautiful, looks absolutely perfect.

Melissa S. said...

Congrats Kate, she's beautiful!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations, Kate! She is an absolute beauty--and my goodness you looked incredible after giving birth! Welcome, Cora!

Krista said...

Oh Kate. She is sooo beautiful. When I saw her on Friday, I was just in Aw!! You look beautiful as well.. wow, I can't believe you look like THAT right after delivering!! Congrats!

MaCall. said...

she is ADORABLE! congrats!